You are here
Full project name: Translating Industry 4.0 to improved SME policy instruments targeting innovation
Abbreviation: INNO PROVEMENT
Lead partner: Ministry of Finance of Hungary
Project duration: 1.6.2018-31.5.2023
Project budget: 1 767 677,00 €
Budget for Kainuu: 287 711,00 €
Project Partners According to the Application
PP1 (Lead Partner) Ministry of Finance (HU)
PP2 ICT Association of Hungary (HU)
PP 3 Ministry of Industry and Trade CR (CZ)
PP 4 Region of Thessaly (EL)
PP 5 Marche Region (IT)
PP 6 COMPETE 2020 Management Authority for the Competitiveness and Internacionality Operational Programme (PT)
PP 7 LODZKIE REGION (PL)
PP 8 Regional Council of Kainuu (FI)
Aim of the Project
Industry 4.0 is a vision of how production will in the future work more customer-centrally, more automatically, more flexibly and also faster. The intelligence of systems drives automation and people digitally. The INNO PROVEMENT project aims to disseminate related solutions, ie good practices, in partner regions.
7 thematic issues will be explored by partners through intense experience exchange:
1) Innovation in software development;
2) Effectiveness of public money used to support industrial R&D under I4.0;
3) Introducing I4.0 to traditional industries;
4) Definition of I4.0 public policy initiatives;
5) Adjusting calls to I4.0 requirements;
6) Market price assessment methodologies;
7) Definition of an I4.0 maturity evaluation matrix.
Kainuu is responsible for organising, leading, generating results and reporting on the 3rd GP theme, ”Introducing I4.0 to traditional industries”.
Project website at Interreg Europe sites: https://www.interregeurope.eu.